OF REFUSAL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilS'enregistrerConnexionDernières images
Derniers sujets
» derniers concerts ?
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyDim 21 Nov 2010, 14:24 par adams

» Vos dernières acquisitions (vinylesques) ?
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyDim 21 Nov 2010, 11:26 par Zorglub

» En ce moment j'écoute....
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyDim 21 Nov 2010, 03:01 par adams

» Patrice Chéreau
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyVen 05 Nov 2010, 21:23 par tapheadboy

» Yann Tiersen, le retour
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyMer 03 Nov 2010, 18:00 par El Mobbo

» Mogwai -
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyMar 02 Nov 2010, 11:09 par Zorglub

» en ce moment, je regarde..
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyJeu 28 Oct 2010, 21:19 par Sarah

» THE NATIONAL
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyJeu 28 Oct 2010, 14:01 par Zorglub

» INFOS, NEWS, RUMEURS...
Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyJeu 28 Oct 2010, 12:44 par Zorglub

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Zorglub

Zorglub

Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  Empty
MessageSujet: Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'    Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010, 18:44

Morrissey has hailed a new band, declaring their frontwoman the "the best British singer of recent years".

The former Smiths frontman has lent his support to Brighton-based group Doll & The Kicks, praising lead singer Hannah Scanlon's vocals in particular.

"When I first saw Doll & The Kicks live, I could not, even with the best will in the world, look away," explained Morrissey. "I can't be reasoned with where Hannah is concerned – she is the best British singer of recent years. She will sing an entire song without any breathing lulls, and the boys seal her confidence brilliantly. How they work off each other is the most any group could give; the soft tones as arresting as the muscular tones. They certainly deserve far more serious treatment than they have received."
The singer has invited the new band to support him and expressed his surprise that they remain unsigned.
"The fact that they remain unsigned is bizarre beyond belief, but insofar as I can tell, the entire point of the X Factor culture is to starve genuine music out of existence – whether that be Doll & The Kicks, or, for that matter, me," he noted. "What this means, I think, is that, these days, being blacklisted from the game is a compliment, and you can't continue to pledge allegiance to the world of music if it doesn't pledge allegiance to you."
Reacting to Morrissey's praise, Scanlon told NME she was "honoured".

Prière de ne pas rire.

Dernière édition par Zorglub le Mer 13 Oct 2010, 20:10, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
El Mobbo
Admin
El Mobbo

Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'    Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'  EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010, 18:59

Razz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Morrissey hails group's frontwoman as 'best British singer in years'
Page 1 sur 1